Farmhouse Wing is a completely self-contained part of the old farmhouse, that has been modernised throughout.
The farmhouse dates from the 17th century, and has all the interesting features and architecture you'd expect from a house that dates from the time of Oliver Cromwell and the English Civil War! There is a lovely inglenook fireplace with modern log burner stove in the lounge, which has the original oak beams.
There are 2 double en suite bedrooms with feature beds - a stunning kingsize 4-poster bed, and a lovely kingsize French Chateau bed.
- Two double bedrooms with en suite bathrooms
- Kitchen - dishwasher, electric cooker, microwave
- Heating - full central heating plus log burning stove (first basket of logs free, additional baskets £3.00 each)
- Large screen TV and DVD player with Freeview channels
- WiFi broadband throughout (free to use)
- Laundry - all bed linen and towels provided. In addition, there is a laundry room with washing machine and tumble dryer which serves all cottages on the farm.
- Pets - sorry, no pets in this cottage
Like all accommodation in the UK, the cottage is non-smoking throughout.Book Farmhouse Wing